Monday 30 March 2015

THOSE COSTUMES ....

Here they are at last ..  many of you know that my dear Mum passed away just at the time the play was on,  for which I made these costumes ...  hence time has passed before responding to your delightful requests to see this body of work.   How Mum would  have loved to see them....actually she did see most of them on these and more photos,  the only person allowed that preview -   except for Deidre , the director,  of course -  it was fun to share that secret  through January  ..

I dont have a lot to say about them really,  it was a wonderful commission  ..  see my post before last for more  ...

I definitely intend to continue this thread of making upcycled clothes,  ideas are already brewing ,  so a new collection will be starting after the easter break ,  you saw it here first   ...   and I give thanks to all the creative spirits who whisper in my ear ...

here goes -  8 costumes   for the play  'Time's Fools -  the magic of maybe '                     at the Midland Arts Centre,  Birmingham  Feb 12-14th 2015 .....                                     (the white t-shirt under the 1st one isn't part of it -  just so it would show up )


















No comments:

Post a Comment